For lack of a better term, I’m a “consulting developer”.
That sounds a bit marketing-y, but I think it captures what I do pretty well: businesses hire me, I look for ways they can improve what they do online (ie, make more money), and then implement what needs to be done.
I work primarily with Shopify, one of the world’s largest eCommerce platforms, but have a long (sordid?) history working with all sorts of platforms, frameworks and languages.
If you’d like to learn more about that sort of thing and hear from previous clients, check out the site for my company, Disco.
- Founding Partner at Disco
- Author of Mastering Shopify Themes, a course for Shopify theme developers
- Selling Bootstrap for Shopify, a Shopify theme framework
- Maintaining Cart.js, an open source Ajax cart library for Shopify
- Senior Developer at Service Central
- National Scholar at the University of Melbourne
- Kearney Scholarship Recipient at the University of Manchester
I’m now self-conceited enough to have a press page, which contains a couple of short bios and contact information if you need that sort of thing.
Here is a video of me falling off a Segway.